Sunday 16 June 2013

It has been a while since my last blog...so much has happened and Your Inspiration at Home is growing so quickly...

Here are a couple of links showing how fast YIAH is moving!

http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130508-912859.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/your-inspiration-at-home-opens-us-office-209174111.html

I would love you to take the time to read these articles so you can see for yourself what is ahead for everyone involved with Your Inspiration at Home...

Working with this amazing Company over the last three years has seen me reach out of my comfort zone, grow and develop into someone I never thought I would be...I can't wait to see what the next three years will bring.

Why not take a leap of faith like I did and join this incredibly fast growing company...and see where it takes you!

Email me @ trishwinner.yourinspiration@gmail.com if you would like more information!



Check out our catalogue online www.yourinspirationathome.com.au and check out how to use our amazing products at recipes.yourinspirationathome.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment